A Unique Multi-Asset Wallet With Exchange Utility
RockWallet is one of the most convenient self-custodial wallets that not only supports a wide variety of popular tokens but also the ability to swap between them. With RockWallet you can purchase products or services from any merchants that accept crypto by easily acquiring crypto with your credit or debit card.
Perhaps even more impressive is the fact that you gain access to all of RockWallets features just by using the mobile app.
Plus, you get to keep your own private keys on your local device, and you can buy more crypto using your credit or debit card directly through the app, thus giving you full control over your assets.
Apart from being a multi-asset crypto wallet, RockWallet is also built on the trusted BRD open-source technology that is widely regarded as the best platform for building non-custodial mobile wallets.
In this step-by-step guide, I will walk you through the whole process of how you can get started with RockWallet. First we will list the benefits of RockWallet.
What are the Benefits of Using RockWallet?
RockWallet stands out for its ease of use. As a non-custodial wallet built on the original BRD open-source code, Rock Wallet is trusted by millions of crypto users, making it one of the best mobile crypto wallets to date.
With a simple credit or debit card, you can make crypto purchases directly on the app with relative ease. Compared to most platforms, RockWallet offers more security even when you use your credit and debit card as the company is registered with FinCEN.
You get to benefit by having full control over your cryptocurrencies and tokens, plus you can buy and swap crypto within the RockWallet mobile wallet, making it a one-stop shop for all your crypto trading and storage needs.
What’s more, with a verified account, you can swap up to $20,000 per day with a daily buy limit of $500. This gives you enough flexibility to manage your crypto assets without any hassle.
Additionally, RockWallet offers high-end security features to keep your funds safe. Added to the non-custodial feature, you can activate 2FA (two-factor authentication), where you will use an extra step of identity verification when you log into your account. You can even use your phone’s fingerprint scanner as an added layer of security to your wallet.
Another great benefit of using RockWallet is its compatibility with many popular coins and tokens. You can store, receive, send, and swap a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many more.
And let’s not forget that you can use the wallet to make online crypto purchases and payments with ease using your credit or debit card.
Here’s a complete guide to setting up RockWallet
Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up RockWallet
- Click the following links to get RockWallet for iOS or RockWallet for Android
- Get started by creating a RockWallet or restoring your previous Wallet
- Provide a secure PIN and re-enter this number to successfully confirm and set your PIN
SET-UP A RECOVERY PHRASE
- Secure your wallet by setting up your Recovery Phrase
- First, you need to confirm that you understand the importance of the Recovery Phrase
- Make sure you write down your unique set of 12 words in the correct order and keep this safe
- Confirm your Recovery Phrase by correctly entering two words from the numbered sequence
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Create your account by providing an email and creating a password
- You will be asked to enter your email, and then create and confirm your password
- Next, confirm you agree to RockWallet’s Terms and Conditions
- Verify your email by entering the 6-digit code we’ve sent you
VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY
- To buy or swap assets, we need to verify your identity
- First, you’ll need to confirm your name, date of birth, and address
PROVIDE PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY
- Verify your identity by providing a valid government-issued ID and taking a selfie
- Make sure you are in a well-lit room as you will be required to provide photos of valid government-issued identification (passport, national ID card, driver’s license, or residence permit) and take a selfie
- Your ID must be valid. If the ID you’ve provided is expired or close to expiring, we ask that you use a different valid form of ID
VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY
- The app will keep you updated on the progress of verifying your identity
- In most cases, this only takes a few minutes
- Once your ID is successfully verified, you can start buying and swapping digital assets!
START BUYING DIGITAL ASSETS
- Open RockWallet on your mobile device
- Enter your PIN and/or Touch ID to unlock your RockWallet
- Click “Buy” at the bottom of the Home page
- Click “Buy with card” and select the asset you want to purchase
ADDING YOUR PAYMENT CARD
- Click “Select a payment method”
- If it’s your first purchase, you’ll be guided through how to “Add card”
- Enter your card details then click “Continue”
- Enter your name and “Billing address” and hit confirm
CONFIRMING THE AMOUNT YOU WANT
- Once your card has been successfully added, you can click “Select a payment method” and choose this card or add another card
- Enter the desired amount you want to purchase and hit “Continue”
CONFIRMING YOUR ORDER
- Check all the details in the order preview step are correct
- Add your 3-digit security CVV number and click “Confirm”
- Then, enter your secure PIN to continue
SUCCESSFUL PURCHASE CONFIRMATION
- Once your transaction has been successfully processed, the app will confirm that “Your assets are on the way!”
- You’ll be able to see the “Purchase details” in the transaction history for the asset. You’ll also receive an email confirming your transaction
Sending Crypto with RockWallet
Once you’ve acquired crypto it’s a relatively simple process to send and receive crypto to your RockWallet. Here’s the steps for sending crypto using RockWallet:
- Navigate to the home tab of RockWallet
- Select a cryptocurrency to send (in this example BSV)
- Hit the Send button and paste the address or scan the QR CODE of the person/company you want to send the crypto to.
- Select the amount of cryptocurrency you want to send.
- You can add a memo to tag your transaction or just hit Send.
- Navigate to the home tab of RockWallet
- Select the digital asset you want to receive (in this example BSV)
- Press receive to bring up the receive window with QR code and your address
- You can either have someone scan your QR code in person or send them your address by copy pasting.
- Wait for the person to send your crypto.
Get Started with RockWallet Today
In conclusion, RockWallet is an excellent choice for anyone looking to securely manage their crypto assets. With its user-friendly interface and compatibility with a wide range of popular coins and tokens, it’s a one-stop shop for all your crypto trading and storage needs.
Plus, its high-end security features, including 2FA and the ability to use your phone’s fingerprint scanner, ensure that your funds are always safe and secure. By following our step-by-step tutorial, you can easily set up your Rock Wallet account, fund your wallet, and start using it for your online purchases and payments. So why wait? Give RockWallet a try today and take control of your crypto assets!